Information about your personal information
We hereby inform you that your personal data is being processed by HANDS grupa reklamowa SP. Z o.o. Please see below for details.
Personal Information Administrator
The controller of your data is HANDS grupa reklamowa SP. Z o.o., based in Poznań (60-105), ul. Kopanina 59, KRS: 0000179202, NIP: 7831583870, REGON: 634532766.
The Data Protection Officer
HANDS grupa reklamowa SP. Z o.o. did not appoint a Data Protection Supervisor.
The purposes and basis of the processing
Your personal data may be processed by your administrator:
- By your consent (basis of Art. Article 6(1)(a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (OJ L 158, 27.5.2016, p. EU L 119, p. 1), hereinafter ‘RODO’), for the purpose of the content of such consent
- By your interest in the administrator’s offer (base art. 6(1)(b) RODO for the purpose of concluding the contract
- By your agreement with the administrator, (base art. 6(1)(b) RODO for the purpose of its implementation
- Under and in order to fulfill the legal obligation of the administrator (e.g. tax provisions) (basis of Article Article 6(1)(c) (RODO); – on the basis of and for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by the administrator or a third party (basis of Article 6(1)(c)) 6(1)(f) RODO, including in particular:
- for analytical purposes [e.g.: selection of services to meet customer needs; optimization of products based on customer feedback, application technical logs; optimization of service processes based on the process of sales and after sales support processes, including complaints, etc.], which is our legitimate interest,
- for archival (evidential) purposes, to provide information in case of legal need to demonstrate facts, which is our legitimate interest,
- in order to determine, investigate or defend claims, which is our legitimate interest,
- to investigate customer satisfaction and determine the quality of our service, which is our legitimate interest,
- to offer you products and services directly (direct marketing) by your administrator, which is our legitimate interest,
- to offer you direct (direct marketing) products and services from companies that work with your administrator, such as discount vouchers, which is a legitimate interest of our and our partners.
Your personal information the Administrator may make available to the following categories of entities:
- to administrator’s employe
- to entities working with the administrator and subcontractors, such as it, accounting or legal entities of the administrator, hosting service providers, information systems
- to other independent customers: our group, the administrator’s trading partners.
Profiling (automated decision making)
Your personal data will not be processed in profiling (automated decision making)
Transfers to third countries
We do not transfer your personal information to a third country (outside the European Economic Area).
Data retention period:
- Your personal data processed in order to conclude the contract, its performance or fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator will be processed during the period of negotiating the contract, its duration and after its completion for the period necessary to establish, assert or defend claims, as well as for the period necessary to fulfill the Administrator’s legal obligation.
- Your personal data obtained for purposes resulting from the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or a third party will be processed for the period necessary to achieve a given purpose or until an objection to such processing is raised and after the purpose is achieved for the period necessary to establish, assert or defend claims.
- Your personal data obtained only on the basis of consent will be processed for the period necessary to achieve a given purpose or until the consent is withdrawn and after the purpose is achieved for the period necessary to establish, assert or defend claims.
You are entitled to:
- the right to access and obtain a copy of their data,
- the right to rectify (correct) its data,
- right to delete data: If you think that we do not have the basis to process your data, we may request that we delete it.
- restriction of data processing: You can request that we limit the processing of your personal data only to their storage or performance of activities agreed with you, if in your opinion we have incorrect data or we process it unreasonably; or you do not want us to remove them because they are needed to establish, assert or defend claims; or for the duration of the objection to data processing.
- the right to object to data processing: „Marketing” objection. You have the right to object to data processing for the purpose of direct marketing. If you exercise this right – we will stop processing your data for this purpose. Objection due to special situation. You also have the right to object to the processing of data on the basis of a legitimate interest for purposes other than direct marketing, and when the processing is necessary for us to perform a task carried out in the public interest or to exercise public authority entrusted to us. In such a case, you should indicate to us the special situation which, in your opinion, justifies the cessation of the processing covered by the objection. We will cease to process your data for these purposes, unless we prove that the grounds for processing our data override your rights or that the data is necessary for us to establish, assert or defend claims.
- right to data portability:
you have the right to receive from us in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format (e.g. „.csv” format) your personal information about which you have provided us. You can also request that we send this information directly to another party.
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority:
If you believe that we are processing data unlawfully, you may submit a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection or another competent supervisory authority.
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data:
At any time, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data that we process on the basis of consent. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
Information on the requirement / voluntary provision of data
Providing your personal data may be:
- statutory requirement
- condition for the conclusion of the contract
- voluntary contractual requirement
If you do not provide data:
- you may be threatened by legal consequences
- we may refuse to conclude an agreement
- we may seek compensation or refuse to provide the benefit